If you own or manage a small business, then you might be wondering how the new term search engine optimization, or SEO, can apply to your business. The good news is that it is very simple to get started with SEO, and the first thing you should do is learn some tips for finding a great SEO reseller whom you trust to help you grow your business. As you probably already know, it is important to find out some key information before you decide to sign a contract with someone, so keep reading below to learn some great tips on how to find an awesome SEO reseller.
Tips on Finding a Great SEO Reseller
1. Talk to other businesses and ask for the best SEO professionals in your area.
It’s always important to find out what businesses in your area have the best service, because you’re making a big investment. Don’t forget that more than nine in 10 online experiences begin with a search engine.
2. Ask about pricing before you commit.
You want to make sure this is something you can afford, so discuss pricing plans and payment arrangements before you commit to anything big.
3. Talk with your SEO reseller to see what their plan is for your business.
Seven in 10 links clicked on by search users are organic, so it’s important to know that your SEO reseller has a solid business plan in place for you. Ask them what it is before you get started.
4. Ask if you can be involved throughout the process of building your brand.
It’s really important for you to be around and actively involved in decision making throughout the process of implementing an SEO plan, so make sure that you talk to your SEO company and see how involved you can be.
5. Ask if they have a history of improving clients’ visibility in search results.
Does your SEO company have a rich history of getting their clients the results they ask for? If they do, then they should be able to substantiate this claim with results. Ask them for some information and see what they come up with.
6. Find out how much time they plan to spend with you each week working to implement an SEO strategy.
This is also key to know because it will be important for you to see how dedicated they are to your business.
7. Ask how long it will take before you see results.
It could be two weeks or six months, so make sure you ask so you know exactly what to expect.
8. Talk to your leading SEO reseller to find out how they plan to track and report results to you.
Data is everything, so the best SEO professionals will know this and will back up what they are doing by showing you true data and numbers that show their approach is working.
Do you have any other tips on finding a great SEO reseller? If so, please share your thoughts with all of the other readers and leave a comment below explaining what you think are the best ways to ensure you find a great seller you trust to work with you and your company.